Thursday, January 2, 2014

Since the last time I posted about 7 weeks ago, we have…

-Celebrated my birthday
-Celebrated Thanksgiving
-Had Cody's brother and his family come and stay with us
-Celebrated Charlotte's 1st birthday
-Celebrated Preslie turning 4
-Had Christmas in Texas
-Flew to California
-Celebrated Christmas with Cody's family
-Been in/apart of a wedding for Cody's little brother
-Which included
        -15 hours of driving
        -2 hotel stays
        -5 dresses
        -1 tux over Charlee for 10 hours
        -a lot of crying on my part
-Making signs for said wedding
-Making a TON of treats for neighbors and delivering them which gives me anxiety
-Flying home from California
-Everyone being very sick
-Celebrating New Years Eve (and Day)

It's been a busy while. And while I would love to catch up over the last, eh, year…Don't see that happening.

So here's to an amazing 2014, and here's hoping I can stay caught up (if I just start now, it's staying caught up…right?)!

I have a list of 50 goals for the year and have some big, fun plans. I may post them on here. We'll see how it goes. I make no promises :)

2 comments:

Carlee Ann said...

You SHOULD post your goals on here! I would love to see them, admire you, and keep up with your progress!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I really wish I could have been there for the reunion in December. Cody's dumb brother should have moved the wedding date.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...