Monday, January 16, 2012

Project 52: Week 2

All changes (which are few...) are in bold. I feel like I'm really doing great in some areas, and in others, I totally forgot things were on my list!

My 2012 Project 52.

1.Have 72 Hour kits for all 4 of us
2. Take a Zumba class
3. Go to an Angel's game
4. Go to Disneyland once a week until our passes run out (5/52)
5. Read as much of the Standard Works as possible 
6. Treadmill 3x a week (4/156)
7. Have someone over for dinner once a month (3/12)
8. 100% Visiting Teaching for 6 months
9. Go to the temple once a month
10. Blog once a week (6/52)
11. Journal once a week (0/52)
12. See Wicked
13. Send birthday cards to all immediate family - in time for their birthday! (1/12)
14. Be with my girls more - don't say "hold on" as much
15. Graduate with my BS in Communications
16. Read 12 books outside of school
17. Train Axel
18. Play church songs on the piano after the girls go to bed
19. Do 1 craft a month (0/12)
20. Clean throughout the day - clean as I go - clean up activity after it's over
21. Learn to use Cody's D60
22. Have a GNO (Girls-Night-Out) every other month sans kids - even if it means paying for a babysitter (0/6)
23. Finish our house (Not happening anymore)
24. Read two doctrinal books - Miracle of Forgiveness and...something else to be decided.
25. Wash and Vacuum my car every other month (0/6)
26. Clean out my purse once a week (0/52)
27. Re-memorize the Articles of Faith
28. Go on an out-of-the-house date once a month (2/12)
29. Deep clean the fridge once a month (0/12)
30. Go to Medieval Times (Anyone want to come with me?? It could be one of my GNO activities!)
31. Go to the beach every other month (0/6)
32. Go on individual dates with the girls
33. Get toned - do Insanity with Cody
34. Mop every Monday 
35. Do 1 thing romantic for Cody every week
36. Potty train Preslie
37. Night potty train Chloe
38. Read the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe series
39. Sing like a BBW during karaoke (Another GNO activity?)
40. Double our savings
41. Start and keep a budget for 3 months
42. Read scriptures for 30 minutes daily - but at least read 1 vs a day
43. Get rid of clothes and shoes I haven't worn in the last 6 months.....ok maybe clothes and shoes I haven't worn in the last year.
44. Buy myself flowers from a farmers market just because
45. Build a pergola in the backyard (Not happening anymore)
46. Learn how to edit in photoshop
47. Plant a garden
48. Go to and be in the audience of a TV show...or be in one!
49. Complete all the "Baby Steps" from flylady
50. Go to a women's self-defense class and buy a rape whistle
51. Write to Cory once a month (0/12)
52. Get my hair cut and colored 4 times (0/4)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow, you're doing great! Disneyland 5 times already?!?!? I finally made it there once a few years ago! (Would love to go again though!) Keep up the good work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...