Friday, July 29, 2011

Utah Part 3

Our last day in Utah we hung out at Seth and Katie's house and went to church with Amy and my mom. After church we decided to go to the park and have a picnic. After eating our yummy fried chicken, potato salad and corndogs for the girls (because we're sinners and bought food on Sunday), we got to play at the playground! It was really fun and I think everyone had a really great time. It was just nice to be able to hang out and relax and just be together. (I have more pictures that my mom sent me, but because they're in a Kodak gallery and I have no idea how to get them off without buying them, waiting for them to be shipped to me, and scanning them in, you don't get to see those. Bummer, dude.)
Chloe the photographer

Chloe and Beema

Having fun at the playground! (Sidenote...When we moved here a lot of the girl's clothes went missing. I have no idea where this shirt is. Or her cute polka dot multicolored shirt. Or Preslie's brown shirt that is just like this pink tank Chloe's wearing, but brown...Where have all their clothes gone?!?!)

Preslie was trying to get the camera, and Cody is just being sexy with his beard. (PS I'm not joking about the last part...I really did like it and was sad when he shaved it off into a Hitler mustache...which lasted about 5 minutes)

This is the only non-blurry picture I have of Hallie! She was NOT feeling it in the wood chips! But I promise she had fun the rest of the time. 

Wooohoo for Utah!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I like Cody's facial hair. He should grow it back!

MaShay & Jason said...

We didn't see you! Your kids are adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...