Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Preslie's Teeth

Preslie and I are playing a game counting her teeth. I ask her how many teeth she has, she counts (each time to 15) and then I tickle her because that is just so many teeth to have. It's pretty fun. We both love it. I think my favorite part is her counting. It goes like this --

"One, two, tee, gagoo, gagee, abooganenoo, eeeight, niney, ten, hot dog, dog, tirty, fourtee, fifteeeeeen!"

It makes me so happy.

Then I counted her teeth to see how many she really has, and guess what. She knew all along! She really does have 15 teeth!

5 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

I love her counting! How funny is that?!!! So sweet! Man, I miss those babies! It was good to see them last night on Skype tho!

Karen M. Peterson said...

Haha! That's so cute! At first I was amazed that she could already count to 15. It all makes sense now.

Patti said...

Abooganenoo is a pretty complex word to say. She must be so smart!

Barnes Family said...

Hahaha that is so funny! Love your kids!

Shaylen said...

How adorable! The counting is my favorite part. You should see if you can get that on video.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...