Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was AWESOME! Cody was so nice and took care of everything. Normally I wake up with Chloe every morning whenever she wakes up, but on Mother's Day, he did it! I got to sleep in 1 1/2 hours longer than normal! It was amazing. Then I was woken up by Cody and Chloe and we all played until I had to take a shower. Cody made me blueberry pancakes (YUM!) in the shape of a heart! It was so sweet. He also bought me an African Violet plant. It's so cool! The leaves are all velvety and awesome. I love it! We had a really relaxing day and Cody made cheeseburgers that night and even let me watch Notting Hill! Love that movie! After Chloe went to sleep we had chocolate fondue with strawberries, angel food cake and pretzels. Double yum. It was amazing. I could've eaten it forever! I have the sweetest, best husband ever!

I hope everyone else had fabulous Mother's Day! We are so grateful for our mom's and all the things the do for us ALL THE TIME! They're so wonderful and we love them so much!! We love you!

4 comments:

LynnEl Springer said...

What an awesome day you had! Congratulations to you for finding a TERRIFIC husband and great father!!

Ash Kelley said...

Happy (late) Mother's Day! Sounds AMAZING!

April said...

Happy First Mothers Day!

Jessica Speed said...

Looks like Cody did a great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...