Wednesday, July 9, 2014

House Tour

Since moving in to our new house here in Texas, I've had a few people asking for a video house tour. It's only taken 7 months to complete, but I did it!

I would love to share our house tour with you!

However, I am extremely, super duper a wee bit terrified hesitant to post a complete video of my entire home online for any and all to find and map out how they will kidnap my babies.

So, if you'd like to see it, I would love to share with you, as long as Cody and/or I know you and you're not a crazy murdered/kidnapper.

Just leave me your email in a comment and I will gladly send you the link!


9 comments:

thrift store addict said...

I want to see your cute house! mcmulroney@gmail.com

LynnEl Springer said...

Hoping to get the password too!!! Please!

Ash Kelley said...

Yes please!! I was debating driving up to see it, but now I don't have to wait! Mrsadk@yahoo.com

barlow.stephanie said...

Yes please. I am crazy but only in the awesome sense. barlow.stephanie@gmail.com

RussellsRoost said...

I want to see!!!!

Patti said...

Me!

B-K Stahl said...

Were pretty crazy too but I think youre safe in Texas.

Alyssa said...

Is it dumb if I want to see the house tour even though I've been there? alyssanevans@gmail

derek and michelle said...

Hey Stacey! It's been a long time since I looked on here. I can't believe you moved to Texas! I'm from Houston. I can't believe that you have 3 girls now and Chloe is a kindergartener! Ky just started first grade. I would love to see your house. My email is mishsis@hotmail.com. Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...