Monday, January 9, 2012

Project 52 Week 1 Update

www.apeekatkarensworld.com.jpg
(Karen I copied this image cause when I try to upload it from that link under yours it doesn't work. However, I am computer-retarded and I might be doing it wrong.)

This has been a fantastic week. I know that a lot of my things haven't been crossed off, but I've been doing great!

We had two families (well, one family and one boyfriend/girlfriend couple) over for dinner, so technically I could count #7 (have someone over for dinner once a month) done for January and February...and we're having the missionaries over on Wednesday, so does that count for March?

I was on the treadmill 3x this week

I finished the Book of Mormon today! (That was my goal for last year, so I failed...But I finished so that's fantastic and I'm happy. Tomorrow I start on the entire Standard Works starting with The Pearl of Great Price. If anyone else wants to check that out, go here for a great blog to follow along with.)

I've definitely blogged more than once this week.

And I sent out all the birthday cards for January. 

I'm not going through any more of my list, but I'd say that's a win for week 1. 

Gooooooo Weeks 2-52! Woohoo!


4 comments:

Shawna Faye said...

Dang girl! You are on fire!

Jen said...

Wow, you are off to a great start! I like how you think with the people over for dinner...haha, love it. Keep up the good work!

Marly C said...

Great job! I haven't even blogged my goals yet so you are way a head of me:-)

Meeker home said...

I tried to leave a comment earlier but I guess it didn't go through. THANK YOU for having us to dinner. It was delicious and so fun to catch up with you and Cody and your ADORABLE girls. You are the perfect hostess just like your mama. :) It felt just perfect having Sunday dinner with the Springers again! (Although I guess technically you are the Walks but you know what I mean.) Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...