Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 5: A song to match your mood

Like the sunlight falls on me
Light from heaven lets me see.
And when the mists arise to blind my eyes,
Then the truth shines upon me and I see fear is a lie

(Chorus)
Fear is like the clouds that veil the earth from the sun.
Faith is like the morning rays that break when night is done.
And though the fear inside me says that all my hope is gone
Faith in heaven lifts me up and shouts I've just begun

And then I sing a song of praise
For the hope within me raised.
From the heights above - faith and hope are mine.
The clouds that covered me and kept me down are far behind.

---repeat chorus---

Believing leads to truth and light.
Fear can turn the day to night.
Even in the dark the way is clear.
Always follow faith and never fear.


I thought about posting "Where Can I Turn for Peace" as the song that matches my mood...but I decided I need to stop looking for peace and start using faith to move on in my life. I mean, having peace is needed, yes, but I need to stop just sitting around waiting for it. I need to be faithful in moving forward. I need to play an active role in my life in being happy; being at peace. So, with that said, I chose "Forward with Faith" by Jon Schmidt. He's pretty awesome. :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I left a little love on my blog for you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...