Monday, January 24, 2011

New Header & Name

We moved away from Rexburg in April, 2010. Since then I've been trying to think of a new name for our blog. It's a long process trying to think of a perfect name!

Yesterday I stumbled across this quote:

"‎The things we hope in sustain us during our daily walk. They uphold us through trials, temptations, and sorrow. Everyone has experienced discouragement and difficulty. Indeed, there are times when the darkness may seem unbearable. It is in these times that the divine principles of the restored gospel we hope in can uphold us and carry us until, once again, we walk in the light." -President Uchtdorf

It came to me - Our Daily Walk!

Cody didn't like it at first, I told him to try to think of a different one and he hasn't come up with one yet...So for now, it stays :)

And I apologize for the header being blurry. I have been reading that a lot of people are having problems with new headers being blurry. Something I hope Blogger fixes fast! I keep waiting for it to download all the way and be clear, and then remember it's just messed up. It will be fixed soon - I hope!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...