Monday, August 10, 2009

Cody + Stacey = ❤

I stole this from Erin, who got it off of Facebook...It seemed fun :) If Cody does it too, it'll be even more fun!

1.) Where did you meet? University Mall in Orem, UT.

2.) Who introduced you? We just randomly met-I was working and he was shopping.

3.) What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
These guys (he came in with his roommate) are TOTALLY going to buy a bag and I'm gonna make commission! Yes! (They didn't...and I didn't...oh well :) )

4.) Do you remember what he/she was wearing? I remember he had a goatee and his fleshgear jacket on-but I thought it was a dragon on the back which I thought was weird. But it's not a dragon, so it's not weird. And I remember James (his roommate) was wearing a baseball cap that covered up his grandpa hair.

5.) Where was the first place you kissed this person? HE kissed ME on my doorstep after our first date. -- the second time we hung out. Which was good because I probably wouldn't have liked him anymore if he hadn't..Yeah, I was in my kissing phase. So sue me.

6.) How long did you know this person before you became a couple? We were a couple pretty much instantly-but not officially...He officially asked me to be his girlfriend on Thanksgiving, which was 5 months after we started hanging out/dating.

7.) How did he/she ask you out? The first time? He just asked me for my phone number (and called me like an hour later to hang out that night...I thought it was soooo cute). He asked me to be his girlfriend on the stairs at his grandparents house. He was sad I kept going on dates with other guys (we were doing a long distance thing-me in UT and him in CA) and said he just wanted me to himself. :)

8.) Do you have kids with this person? Yep! Chloe and another girl, coming soon!

9.) Have you ever broken the law with this person? Probably..But nothing exciting or major.

10.) When was the first time you realized that you really liked this person? After he kissed me I think....Well, I remember being really excited...I ran inside, called Alyssa and said, "A really, really cute boy just kissed me!!" I realized I loved him after watching Dawson's Creek...Haha, super corny, I know...but Dawson and I were totally going through the same thing at the same time. Oh! I just remember-the FIRST time we hung out (me, Cody, Amy Jo and James) we drove to Squaw Peak-I promise there was NO making out happening. Anyway, I sat in the back with James and Amy sat in the front with Cody. When we were leaving I was like-Dude. I want to be in the front with him! I guess that's when I knew I liked him.

11.) Do you get along with his/her family? Yeah.

12.) Do you trust this person? Of course.

13.) Do you see her/him as your partner in the future? Into eternity.

14.) What is the best gift she/he gave you? Babies of course! :) He always gives me good presents-my iPod and my trip to the spa. And the other night he called pizza places to find something open for my pizza cravings...When nothing was open he went to 7-11 and bought me nachos. :) Seriously so sweet.

15.) How long have you been with this person? Since first dating... just over 4 years. We've been married a little over 3.

16.) How well do you know your man or woman? Pretty well, but I know theres still more to learn, and I'm happy about it.

17.) What attracted you to him/her first? He was so cute and he had the cutest smile! I remember we watched Boy Meets World the first time we hung out and I thought that was awesome..And I said-People used to tell me a lot that I look like Topanga. And he looked at me and was like-Yeah, you do. But not your lips. You have really nice lips. And I started CRACKING up because I thought it was so cheesy.

18.) Hair color? Red!!! When we were engaged people would ask me what he looked like and I'd say-he has red hair and freckles. And I thought it was adorable to say that. Now his hair is turning darker and darker though. More brown than red.

19.) Does he/she let you wear their pants? I wear his shorts and pajamas bottoms, haven't tried his pants.

20.) Do you have a shirt of hers/his that you sleep in? I usually wear his shirts to bed-any of the t-shirts.

21.) Does she/he make you happy? This is the dumbest question I've ever been asked. Of course he makes me happy.

22.) Does she/he have any piercings? No.

23.) Does she/he have any scars that you know of? Yeah, a lot from eating it on his longboard

24.) Is she/he Outgoing or Shy? He used to be more shy, but I think he's getting more outgoing now.

25.) Does she/he sing? In church and to Chloe, but not just randomly...Ok, maybe randomly..But he didn't sing karaoke with my family..so sad! :) He has a really good singing voice though.

26.) Do you like her/his friends? Yeah, the ones he really is friends with

27.) Does she/he have any tattoos? Nope.

28.) Does she/he look like their mom? Not really. He looks more like his dad I think.

29.) Do you like her/his sisters/brothers? Yes.

30.) What is the most romantic date s/he has ever taken you on? Romantic? On our first anniversary we went to a themed hotel. We stayed in the moroccan room and it was sooooooo nice and soooooo fun! We got breakfast in bed and as many movies as we wanted to watch! hahah it was awesome and so romantic.

32.) Do you live with this person? Yes.

33.) Do you have any pets together? Nope..Someday. Chloe loves dogs, so we'll have to get one!

34.) Where is this person? Right now, on the couch.

35.) What is your anniversary date? Wedding-July 15

36.) When will you guys do something next? ummm tomorrow?

1 comment:

LynnEl Springer said...

Fun to learn more about you and Cody's encounters!! :) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...