I've been tagged by April...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? BOTH. I LOVE wrapping presents but gift bags are so cute and fun. I do think I'll say my favorite is wrapping paper, though. Really cute wrapping paper.
2. Tree--Real or Artificial? I've always, always had a fake tree until last year. I don't like pine trees. I hate how they hurt you if you touch them and I hate how they smell, so I've never wanted a real tree, but when we got ours, I fell in love. I think I'm converted to real.
3. When do you put Christmas tree up? this year it'll be after our cruise. We don't really have a set time, just whenever works.
4. When do you take the tree down? Around New Years.
5. Like egg nog? I used to, but not anymore
6. Do you have a nativity scene? We have half of one...I posted about it below.
7. Favorite gift received as a child? I have tons of favs..but probably my absolute fave was my dancing ballerina doll that actually danced and came with a tape of music. We went to the store and they were all gone so my mom told me maybe the elves would make one for me..and then I got it. It was then I realized that Santa really cared about me :)
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
9. Easiest person to buy for? myself! I always love what I buy myself
10. Worst Christmas gift? Honestly, I dont even know. i dont' think I've ever gotten any really bad presents before
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Mail. I want to make some and send them out, but I haven't said anything. Last year I said we should send one but Cody said we should wait until we have a kid...That's probably why I haven't said anything
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Miracle on 34 Street. The new one. I've never seen the old one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie...and we don't have it. I don't know why!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It depends. I'm getting better at starting earlier
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no, but I've gotten plenty! hahaha April your answer reminds me of Rachel from Friends.
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? the yummy breakfast casserole my mom makes. And we always had A TON of fruit compost but I don't really know why cause no one ate it except my dad..
16. Clear or colored tree lights? Someday I want a tree that is really pretty with clear lights and red and gold ornaments but that's just for show.. :) then we'll have another tree that we'll actually use that is colored and fun
17. Favorite Christmas Song? O Holy Night
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? Last year was my very first Christmas away from Illinois (that I can remember) But I like staying home...or at least not having to travel
19. Can you name Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. Rudolph! Is that right?
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? hahah when I was little we had a DANG ugly angel..but it lit up and the lights blinked and we would have races starting when it lit up so it was fair...
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? one present on christmas eve - the rest the next day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I always get really excited about Christmas, and then the day before I could care less. It's seriously annoying.
I'm tagging Erin, Nicole, Paige and Michelle!