Saturday, August 20, 2011

Spoons, Forks and Knives...or just Forks

I have a relationship with my friend, Sarah, that is unlike any other relationship I've ever had. She and I were inseparable in high school. We were best friends through and through, and when I lived in Illinois last year when Cody was away for work, we picked up right where we left off. 

In high school Sarah and I would go to St. Louis all the time, stay up until 4 am quoting lame movies like Bring it On (that we would watch every day while in St. Louis), laugh for hours about basically nothing, play Girl Talk in the middle of our Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Extravaganzas, buy DQ cakes and eat half of it, as well as a whole pizza from Monicals, and "assorted silverware*" our friend's lawn. 

Like I said, we have a relationship unlike any other, and I think it's because no one else is as awesome as we are. :)

While watching "New Moon," (the second of the twilight movies), I realized Sarah and I were not done with our adventures. Just because we live over 1,500 miles away from each other, that doesn't snuff out the chance of another amazing adventure. Oh no. 

We're going to Forks. 

Forks, Washington. Where Twilight takes place. We need Forks, just as much as Forks needs us. (For like a week...not for forever)

So to tell Sarah of my brilliant plan, and because it was her birthday, I made her this shirt.




I can't wait till our next adventure!

*Assorted Silverwaring someone's lawn is what we called it when we didn't just fork Jacob Rainey's lawn, but in fact, buy two 500 piece sets of assorted silverware from Sam's Club and stick it all in his lawn. Spoons, forks, knives and all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...