Friday, May 14, 2010

Picture Time!

This past Monday, Cody and I loaded up the girls and drove to Carlsbad to meet up with my little brother, Dan, and his fiance, Brooke. Dan served his mission in Carlsbad and took Brooke back to meet some of the people he met while he was there. They were staying with a family that was in one of his wards- the Toolsons.

Dan has always talked about how amazing the Toolsons are, and he's totally right. They're all so super nice and helpful. They fed us dinner, Sister Toolson offered to take both girls so we didn't have to worry about them while we were taking pictures...Which was amazingly helpful because the beach we went to had a million stairs to get down to get to the water, and the tide was SO high most of the time we were running to get on top of the rocks in time before the water got us! (Just got us wet, mom. Not like got us and dragged us out to sea.) And when we got back, they invited us to be apart of their family night and Brother Toolson made "the best milkshakes EVER" according to Cody - and yeah, they were REALLY good! (I'm on WW....and I told myself I'd only have one bite.....yeah, that didn't happen!)

I've come to the conclusion I'm the perfect model for Cody's photography business. I'm tall, slender, and super tan. Who doesn't want those qualities in a model? Exactly. No one. You could basically say I'm the next...



For example :



Poised, elegant...The true definition of beauty. (And look at those legs! WOW! I amaze myself)



I'm only sorry Cody deleted the other pictures he took of me. I'm sure they'd be worth something, someday. PS These pictures weren't edited...So you know I would only look that much better in real life.

A booyah.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Hahahahahaha! You're so awesome! Those pics are great!!! I love it! I wanna go to the beach with you! So so cute!

Jo said...

Where's the pic with you rolling in the sand? Doesn't ever great model have one of those? :)

LynnEl Springer said...

You are a WAY cute model! I'm glad you posted those pictures! You look great! So proud of you! And the beach...awesome!

CHMomma said...

you're prettier then cindy crawford by the way stacy( i TOTALLY mean that ;)

cute pics.

Maurice&Tash said...

you little sassy lady! i love it.

Gena said...

Loooookin' good! You're totally smokin'!And I am so envious of you living close to the beach. It looks beautiful there!

erin said...

hahaha you're hilarious. i think you're pretty dang cute.

Shaylen said...

You crack me up! :D I think business will be booming!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...