Friday, April 2, 2010

Don't forget.....

Yesterday...

I didn't brush my teeth until 5 p.m.

TMI?

I always do it when I get out of the shower...it's just part of the routine then. However, when I got out of the shower today, Preslie was screaming in her crib. So I went to help her, instead.

After I got her, I went back to the bathroom and proceeded with my routine...only forgetting about the teeth brushing.

I remembered when I took Cody his lunch at 3.

When I got home, I had two babies that needed me...Thus leaving me gross until 5.

Also, while I was getting ready (you know, without my teeth brushed...), Chloe wiped the condensation off the toilet onto her hands (her favorite thing to do right now) and would transfer it to Preslie's head.

Preslie didn't like it.

Neither did I.

Cody tells me it's not a huge deal because it's clean water...But thats still so disgusting.

No one needs to touch toilets more than they have to.

I won't forget to brush again. Don't worry.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...