I stole this from Lindsay and Amy Jo
My First Baby
All you moms out there are welcome to participate and do this on your blog! Consider yourself tagged if you so desire.
1. Were you married at the time? Yes, Chloe was born after Cody and I had been married almost 2 1/2 years
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I was SO excited!!! I woke up really early to take the test and wanted to surprise Cody, so I had to wait like 4 hours until he woke up! So I looked up a bunch of stuff online about babies and pregnancy.
3. How old were you? 21-both when I was pregnant and when I had her
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? pregnancy test
5. Who did you tell first? Cody of course-I had wrapped up a little baby outfit and gave it to him-it was like a month after his birthday and I told him I forgot to give him a present -- which I had done before-- so he didn't expect it. He was so excited!
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Of course! We were so excited it was a little girl, even though I was 100% it would be a boy...Since then I've realized I ALWAYS get baby sex's wrong!
7. Due date? It was always Oct 26.
8. Did you deliver early or late? 2 days early. I went to the hospital 3 days early and they induced me the next day, so she was born on Oct. 24! One month after Catheryn's birthday!
9. Were you sick? Yes!! It was awful. Luckily the dr gave me medicine that made it go away...but it lasted 5+ months
10. What did you crave? I didn't really crave things...I didn't ever crave something that was like-I have to have that NOW. Things just sounded good to me...But the two things that sounded good ALL the time were potato salad and pie
11. Who irritated you the most? I honestly don't think I was too bad. I didn't really get irritated -- Cody might think differently...but I think I was basically the same as always!
12. What was your first child's sex? girl!!!
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? like 40. I lost 35 right away..but I'm still trying to lose 25!
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? None except being sick...just the normal things-morning sickness, headaches, heartburn, etc. I was super lucky and blessed to have such an easy pregnancy
15. Where did you give birth? Idaho Falls...also won't do that again
16. How many hours were you in labor? 23 1/2! It was a really long time. I ended up getting an epidural after 17 hours
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Cody. We almost got into a rumble with another car on the way...Long story.
19. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? eventually I got an epidural...and thank goodness for whoever created that amazing thing. (Ditto that, Amy)
20. How much did your child weigh? 6 lbs 10 oz and 19 1/2 inches long
21. Did your child have any complications? not at all, she was perfect!
22. What did you name him/her? Chloe Catheryn
23. How old is your first born today? 2 1/2 months
24. Who does your child look like? I can't tell! I think she just looks like herself. People have said she looks like both of us, though... We'll see someday!