Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trying

I promise I have been trying and trying to update my blog! I've had a post ready and waiting since Sunday but for some reason the pictures NEVER work. I was able to put 2 up and no more...I don't understand it! It just always takes SO long and eventually (like after 5 hours) I'll stop it or it'll just say that the internet isn't working. So weird. April, I think you might have to remind me how to do it from Photobucket-cause I tried that way but they were super tiny. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas or tips for the blogging impaired, I would appreciate it!

2 comments:

Nicki Wilson said...

How are you getting them from photobucket? I usually take the html, but if your picture size is already small, then the picture will turn out small. But if you take the url and download it to blogger that way, it should be faster. Then when writting your post go to the html tag and find the pictures html and you can see where it size width and height and you can change it that way.

I hope that makes sense and works. If not let me know and I'll try explaining better.

By the way we went and saw your pictures and Chloe is beautiful! Congratulations!

Amy said...

Wish I could help -- No idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...