I was tagged by Lindsay...And it's supposed to be 6 facts...but I couldn't think of that many!
A ~ Each person has to list 5 facts/habits about them.
B ~ After part A, go to 5 people's blogs and leave a comment letting them know to read your blog, and that they have been tagged. List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.
1. I can't do a cannonball when I'm jumping into a swimming pool. I grab my knees and then let go..pretty much right away. I don't know how to hold on...I think it just scares me too much to land in a pool like that.
2. I HATE HATE HATE when people touch my nose. I don't let anyone touch it. Not even Cody. When I was little Noah would squeeze my nose from the top to the bottom and be like-Don't you hate when people do this? And I did..But I let him do it cause I thought he was cool. But now it's basically ruined my nose's life cause it FREAKS me out when people get close to my nose.
3. I have a BIG personal space bubble. I don't like when people are too close to me or my stuff. I'm ok with some people and some situations-like if I'm in a class and all the seats are close together like the Taylor building-and the class is full so they don't have a choice but to sit next to you...but if there are plenty of seats and someone (a stranger) sits next to me... it makes me so so so mad. I usually will put my purse on one side and my backpack on the other. Today I put my water bottle on my desk and this girl grabbed it and started looking at the label and I almost had a panic attack. I grabbed it back the first chance I got.
4. I always do the same routine in the morning. I've had to change a little bit lately to try to figure out how I can stop getting sick...but I always get up, go to the bathroom, take a shower-which consits of shampooing my hair, washing my face, conditioning my hair, shaving, then body wash-and only with dove exfoliating body wash. After the shower my makeup routine and then hair is always, always, always the same. If I change it it messes up everything and takes so much longer to get ready.
5. I love writing in journals. LOVE it. I haven't done it for a really long time though...Like since I got married. At least not regularly. I think I realized that all my journals are basically about boys and all the drama that was happening in high school and jr. high. And now all that drama is gone, so I feel like there's nothing to write about! I think if I just kept writing I might be surprised, though.
I tag: Amy, April, Christine, and Paige