Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Weekend Away

This past weekend we got to go to Utah! It was a blast and we had a lot of fun. We didn't take very many pictures, but on Sunday morning (we tried going Saturday but when we walked out of Walmart after buying bullets it was raining...and 20 minutes later it was snowing...a lot.) we went shooting and that was the only time we really took any pictures. So...Here they are!


It was FREEZING!! I had on a sweatshirt, my coat, and gloves and I still was being a bum and sitting in the car for most of it. I don't like the cold!







(Noah was actually shooting...Cody and I just like to pose :)





This is a video of me shooting the AK47. I told Noah and Cody I was a "Certified Killer." Noah said, "No, you're like Paris Hilton with a machine gun." Well...oh well. Some people think she's awesome. We had a really fun time shooting and really wish Amy could've come with us! I was bummed she didn't. Next time we'll all go again together and shoot some more stuff :)

6 comments:

Christine said...

Looks like fun! Glad you're back. :)

LynnEl Springer said...

Wow! First, your hair looks very pretty, what all we can see of it in the pictures! Second, the video is awesome!! I loved hearing Cody laugh and congratulate you on your shooting ability!! I am a little scared of how that gun looks!! Is that the one that Cody is thinking of buying from a friend? I think I like just regular guns better! Fun to see pictures tho! It does remind me a bit of Patty Hurst, but you may not know who she is!!

Patti said...

I know who Patty Hurst is and it's true! Now that you mention it, she reminds me of her too (she "robbed" a bank with the SLA, a terrorist group, back in the 70's). Where did you get an AK47??? Holy guacamole.

April said...

cool pictures! I'm totally going to have to steal the ones of my hot hubby!

Anonymous said...

ok so im really jealous. I want to go shoot big guns !! and I love your hair :)Bree

james & erin said...

bang bang!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...